Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 5: Red

This week has been a bit slow blog-wise because I had so much to do. It was officially winter break in Vienna and my birthday so I celebrated a bit, went out with some friends, had one student to tutor and did some other fun things but from tomorrow afternoon on (Today is Superbowl Sunday and two of my friends are celebrating their 30th birthday before watching the game. So tomorrow morning calls for some much needed sleep.) it's back to normal.

This week we had to take a photo capturing "Red" and this is what caught my eye at a playground:
It's part of a supercool slide at a playground near university where I spent some time with my good friend Judith and her two boys this week.


For week 6 I would love to see your creations for the following prompt:
Something that makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment