Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I really need to read more of their books

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. 
This week the girls want to know my
Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But Need to Read More


Authors I own all their published works but only read one due to time contraints:
Josephine Angelini
C. J. Daugherty
Amy Plum
Morgan Matson
Laini Taylor

Authors who only published one book which I read and liked: 
Katie Cotugno

Authors I don't own all their published works but need to:

Jennifer L. Armentrout – own books 1-4 of the Lux series
Richard Castle – own book 1 and 2 of the Nikki Heat series
Chris Ewan – own book 1-3 in the A Good Thief’s Guide series
Darynda Jones – own books 1-5 in the Charley Davidson series

2 comments:

  1. I've got Josephine Angelini on my list too! (Plus her name is just awesome and I'll never get tired of typing out "Angelini". lol) I really loved her Trial By Fire, so I need more. ;) Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely interested in reading another book from Katie Cotugno—hopefully she'll write one! How To Love was pretty different from a lot of other realistic fiction that's been published lately, and hopefully another of her books would be equally unique.

    Renae @ Respiring Thoughts.

    ReplyDelete