Tuesday, August 12, 2014

...in books

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. 
This week the girls want to know my
Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read


This week I'll tell you some of my little book secrets. There are some books in that list that are highly popularbut I still haven't read them. I know that many of you love these books to pieces but hear me out....

Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz
 
Eyes like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
 
Divergent by Veronica Roth
 
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran
 
The Fault in our Stars by John Green
 
Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Okay, who here wouldn't buy a book with Paul Rudd on the cover? Seriously...
I'm also not saying that I'll never read them. I'm pretty sure I'll read Divergent one day and I won't say no to finishing the Beautiful Creatures series but today I will tell you that I cannot see myself reading the last three Harry Potter books or The Fault in our Stars - I just can't. Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the last Harry Potters and The Fault in Our Stars! Great list! I have mixed feelings about popular books. Part of me feels like I really should read them and the other part wants to dig in my heels and refuse!

    ReplyDelete