Sunday, July 13, 2014

Finding my blogging mojo again


 
Over the last weeks I had difficulties finding my blogging mojo and I had no motivation to write blog posts but after thinking about it for a bit I decided I wanted to incorporate more of me into the blog. In the last months I was focusing mostly on books which was never my main goal with this blog so from now on you can look forward to more personal and maybe a bit sappy posts, more picture and travel posts and recently my mum and I read the same books so we decided to buddy up and put our thoughts about the book into one review – a mother-daughter-buddy-review. 

I will not stop with my much beloved book talk – don’t worry! 

After making this decision I feel a lot better about blogging and cannot wait to start again! 
Tomorrow you can look forward to my first rather personal post about friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment