Monday, May 19, 2014

...in books

Bout of Books 10.0 Wrap-Up


Sadly Bout of Books 10.0 is over and I had a great week. I tried reading a bit more than usually but I had some busy days and I'm not really sure if I managed to read for 2 hours every day but who really cares.

I finished two books
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare 

Das Superweib by Hera Lind (a well known German adult contemporary book)

and I started a third book (and my first Sarah Dessen book ever)
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

I read 774 pages in total which are 110 pages a day.
My best reading day was Friday (203 pages) and my worst was Wednesday (38 pages).
Unfortunately I didn't make it to any Bout of Books Twitter chat since I missed the first one, was asleep during the second (it was the middle of the night here) and the last one was during my Book Club meeting. That's something to plan better next time :)

Overall Bout of Books was a sucess again and I highly enjoyed this week. The next Bout of Books read-a-thon will be from August 18th to 24th and for more information visit the website.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your reading! I'm looking forward to the next one. Here are my Bob RaT Stats

    ReplyDelete