Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Life...

My Blog is on hold at the moment!
But not for long!

September is always a strange month for me. School starts again and university starts in October which means for me that after a stressful month of preparing students for exams I now have a bit of time to myself to enjoy before I have to study for my exams.

That is exactly what I did this week. I met friends at the playground or for coffee, read, watched TV and today I'll go visit my dad's new university campus. I also started planning my next semester, made my class schedule, scheduled meetings with friends, ....

To be completely honest: I forgot that I hadn't had any posts scheduled and when I realized it yesterday I was too lazy to post anything. I will do some work on the blog over the weekend and will be back on track from Monday on.

I hope you'll all have a wonderful weekend!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment