Thursday, August 8, 2013

...in books

April from Good Books and Good Wine created a wonderful 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge! Check it out and if you'll participate link your post to April's original post. 

Day 4: What's the last book you flung across the room?

That's actually an easy question because I just recently finished reading a book that annoyed me so much that I would have loved the flung around the room. The book I am talking about is Mansfield Park by Jane Austen.
I teamed up with four other book bloggers to read it and for the first 25 chapters, out of 48, it was super annoying! I yelled at someof the characters, hated the slow place of the book and was irritated by the main character, Fanny. Fortunately it got so much better that I enjoyed it in the end. This time pushing through the annoying bits really paid off.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I wanted to throw that book across the room so bad as well! But as I was reading on my ereader, I resisted ;)
    I'm glad we pushed through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Great choice, you certainly weren't alone with this one!

    ReplyDelete