Tuesday, August 20, 2013

...in books

April from Good Books and Good Wine created a wonderful 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge! Check it out and if you'll participate link your post to April's original post.

Day 10: How do you choose what book to read next?

My name is Karin and I am a list-maker!

I write lists for everything in my life aoart from a to-read list.

Reading depends on my modd. I cannot put together a monthyl or weekly TBR list becasue I wouldn't stick to it.

source
After I finish a book I usually stand in front of my enormous bookshelf and stare at it for a while (aka a long long time). From time to time I complain to my mum that I have absolutely nothing to read (my TBR-pile is way over 100 books). After a while I just grab a book and start reading and most of the time it immediately feels right. But sometimes I have to take several turns till I find a book that suits my mood.

This results in many re-reads, books I barely started and me often reading two books at the same time but it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment