Tuesday, June 25, 2013

...in books

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish
This week the girls want to know my 
Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013

Until today I read 46 books in 2013 and narrowing it down to my Top Ten is really hard because most of them I really liked.

Okay, narrowing it down to my top ten was possible with a bit a cheating but still - here is my list:

The Ruby Red trilogy (Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue and Emerald Green) by Kerstin Gier

The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger

The Archived by Victoria Schwab

Snuff by Terry Pratchett

Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson 


Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis

The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis

Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis

5 comments:

  1. The Ruby Red books look so fun and I really want to read Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop of Dreams! Great list :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ruby Red books have such lovely covers! Good list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sensing a trend here - I'm guessing your a Jill Shalvis fan :) Her books (and covers) are really sweet!

    New twitter & bloglovin follower :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read The Archived and The Name of the Star. Good to know you liked them. Nice list. ")

    ~Sydney@Pika Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I found someone else who cheated! I used serieses so my Top Ten is really Top 15 or top 20... LOL

    Followed!

    My TTT... Don’t forget to follow via Bloglovin’!

    - Nova @ Musings of a Blogder

    ReplyDelete