Monday, December 10, 2012

...Blogmas

 
Day 10

Welcome to Blogmas!
Every day from December the first until Christmas Eve I will accompany with one Christmas related post, giving you gift ideas, tips, recipes, etc. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy Coming up with posts and writing them. 
 
Gift Guide: Mystery Novels 
 
Those gruesome, bloody crime stories are not the right thing for me but I love reading (cosy) mystery novels. Here are my favorite books and series for you. If you like reading those books be sure to add them to your wish-list. 

The covers are those from the first book in the series.

Stephanie Plum Novels by Janet Evanovich

Chocoholic Mysteries by JoAnna Carl

Booktown Mysteries by Lorna Barrett

Murder 101 Mysteries by Maggie Barbieri

Brunetti Mysteries by Donna Leon

Coffeehouse Mysteries by Cleo Coyle

Hannah Swensen Mysteries by Joanne Fluke

Cupcake Bakery Mysteries by Jenn McKinlay



all links lead to Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Now there's a gift guide to my liking! :-D
    And YES I've read several books in the Coffeehouse Mysteries already and totally LOVE them!! Now I'm stacking up on the rest of the series whenever I can grab a copy at AwesomeBooks (why pay full price when you can buy used, right?).

    ReplyDelete