Sunday, July 15, 2012

...in books

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week.

I thought that I hadn’t bought any books this week but then I checked my Amazon Kindle account and found three.

Easy by Tammara Webber
a recommendation from Ginger at GReads! She recommended Obsidian from Jennifer L. Armentrout to me and I loved it. So I had to buy this books too.

Paper Towns by John Green

Agatha Raisin and the Perfect Paragon by M.C Beaton

So thanks to some awesome Kindle Deals this week I had some books to show you today.

9 comments:

  1. Paper Towns is one I've been meaning to read for ages. I've never read John Green, but I have his "The Fault in Our Stars" waiting on my shelf...I'm a little reluctant to pick up a tear-jerker at the moment, but I've heard such good things about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper Towns is on my wishlist - I do have a copy of his newest book but I still need to read some of his earlier work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Daily Deals are a great way to try out new authors/series. I also got the Agatha Raisin book this week as I've heard so much about M.C. Beaton's mysteries yet never read any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great mix of book genres there! I like the sound of Easy- hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard Easy is good too, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I bought Easy a few weeks back too after seeing some amazing reviews! I also really need to pick up some more John Green books, Paper Towns being one of them! Hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed reading Easy so I can't wait to see what you think of it! I've only read TFiOS and Looking for Alaska by John Green, but I loved them both, so I'm sure Paper Towns will be fantastic! Happy Reading! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easy sounds good! I read Paper Towns earlier this year, and thought it was only okay. The first part is amazing, but then the rest was frustrating. I hope you enjoy it more than I did though!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete