Saturday, May 12, 2012

... in TV series


Fantastic Five Friday is a weekly meme hosted by The Weekly Enthusiast 
and this week’s question is: 
Five Favorite TV Kisses

Okay let’s start:

Luke and Lorelai
they finally kiss in Raincoats and Recipes
I was so glad when they finally kissed

Ted and Robin
Yes, I am one of those people who loved Ted and Robin and were not totally in love with Robin and Barney.

Ross and Rachel
source
they kiss in The One With The Prom Video
“See, he’s her lobster!”

Wow, I really wasn’t able to think of more good TV Kisses.

Here the fourth season of Castle just aired so I have no idea if Rick and Kate will kiss soon (and I am not sure if I want them to kiss) and all the other TV series I thought of I could only remember really lovely intimate moments but no kisses which would made my top five.

No comments:

Post a Comment