Tuesday, February 21, 2012

... in books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish and this week they want to know:
my Top Ten Books to Save if my House was Abducted by Aliens


Okay, let’s see; aliens landed on earth and abducted my home – interesting! If they would take me with them?

My top ten books to save would be:

 the Inkheart series by Cornelia Funke

the Gemstone trilogy by Kerstin Gier
 
my copy of Gretchen Sackmeier by Christine Nöstlinger (my favorite book since childhood)
 
Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
 
my Terry Pratchett Discworld series collection 
 
the Chocoholic mystery series by JoAnna Carl
 
the Stephanie Plum mystery series by Janet Evanovich
 
the Southern Sisters mystery series by Anne George
 
all my Bernstein Bear Book by Stan & Jan Bernstein
 
and my Kindle

Yes, I know that series do not count as one book but these do. They are way too good to be left behind when aliens invade the earth. I just hope there is WIFI in these space ships to by new books for my Kindle.

1 comment:

  1. The Kindle is a clever idea! Yes, I'll just stock up now...just in case....I'm sure my husband won't mind....

    ReplyDelete