Monday, January 16, 2012

... in recipes


I need to confess something. 
Alice saved my day!

Today I got up and after 20 minutes of trying to get awake I dragged myself into the kitchen for some breakfast and the bread was nearly finished. I am not a big fan of the last bit of bread because then I need more than one slice and this does normally not fit into my morning routine during the week. Today would have been different because I have no classes but I didn’t eat it.

Instead I tried the recipe that Alice posted on her blog yesterday for her microwaveable chocolate cake in a cup. We had all the ingredients at home and it came out really well. It also tastes good but next time I will use a bit more sugar. 
 
Here is the recipe:

4 tablespoons of flour
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
1 egg
3 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil


Mix all the ingredients together put them into a regular cup (I used my morning coffee cup) and put them into the microwave for 2,5 minutes by 800 watts. 

Ups, there is part of my pen in the upper right corner :)


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Zuckerkind ;) Aber freut mich, wenn er dir gelungen ist. Ich war durch und durch glücklich, als mir der Versuch endlich gelungen war. Denn die Versuche davor... *urgs* Und wieso mehr als etwas Öl? In vielen Rezepten sollte 3EL Öl rein. HILFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich danke dir wirklich für deine Fehlversuche denn meiner war dank deines Rezepts einfach traumhaft. 3 EL Öl ist ja echt hammer, dass schwimmt ja dann in Fett und er 1 EL war echt ausreichend. :-)

    ReplyDelete