Friday, January 20, 2012

... in books


TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by GReads! and this week’s question is:
Recommend It:
Which book from the last 10 you've read would you recommend to a friend?

These are the last 10 books I read. Seven I read in December 2011 and the other three I finished in January.
Stephanie Perkins - Anna and the French Kiss
Sarah Mason - Party Season
Ali McNamara - Breakfast at Darcy's
Maureen Johnson - 13 Little Blue Envelopes
Gail Carriger - Changeless
Ben Aaronovitch - Rivers of London
Jenn McKinley - Sprinkle with Murder
Robert Shields - Daphne and the Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society
Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
Cassandra Clare - City of Bones

I liked all of these ten books but if I have to decide I would say …

… okay, let’s face it – I can’t decide.

My top four books I would definitely recommend would be:

 Stephanie Perkins - Anna and the French Kiss

 Robert Shields - Daphne and the Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society

 Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - Dash & Lily's Book of Dares

 Cassandra Clare - City of Bones

I find it hard to decide which one of these was the best book I read because I am one of those readers who does not finish a book if I don’t like it. It does not happen very often but sometimes. So normally you can only find books on my “Books I read”-list that I liked.

4 comments:

  1. You've had some awesome reads - I want to read Anna and The French Kiss soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a mix of books! I bought City of Bones for my Kindle. I did want a hard copy but it was 99p and I would have been silly not to grab it so cheap!

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to reread City of Bones soon! I've been meaning to read it again, but it hasn't happened just yet.

    And I absolutely loved Anna and the French Kiss! Have you read Lola yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dash & Lily and Anna are both SO good. I love them lotses :]

    ReplyDelete