Thursday, December 29, 2011

... in pictures


Hey Guys!

Just a quick reminder!

2011 is almost over and tomorrow I will start my “Photochallenge 2012”!

So I will post the first topic tomorrow morning and you will have one week to take a pic and upload it to your blog and link it with my post. I will publish a way to link your post with mine by tomorrow morning as well. I would really appreciate it if you would grab the logo and post it on your blog. That would be awesome!

I am really hoping that many of you will decide to join us in this adventure!

I am really looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. Ui, morgen geht es also los... quasi. Bin gespannt!
    Ich werde noch die Challenge in meinem Fotoblog verlinken.

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke Manu, ganz lieb von dir.
    Freu mich schon sehr drauf!

    ReplyDelete