Wednesday, December 7, 2011

... in books


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by TheBroke and Bookish

The weeks question is:
Top Ten Childhood Faves


When I was little my parents read many English books to me. Because of that I have some English childhood favorites as well and these I will name here.


Big Bird Brings Spring to Sesame Street

The Monster at the End of the Book
 
Sesame Street Story Land


A Visit to the Sesame Street Zoo

this is my mum's favorite
all Berenstain Bears books

I loved listening to those stories and later I loved reading them myself and I treasure them until today. Sometimes when I am sick I love reading those old childhood stories and usually I feel better afterwards. 

This is the link to my photochallenge 2012!
Come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment